Entry is by ticket only, for the date and time purchased. Tickets are only valid if purchased from Frameless official ticketing partner – Ticketmaster.
Please note tickets purchased from re-sale platforms will not be honoured (tickets can only be offered for re-sale via Ticketmaster’s Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange).
Tickets are sold subject to these Terms and Conditions of Entry and Ticketmaster’s terms and conditions for ticket sales. Ticketmaster terms and conditions of sale can be found at: https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/legal/purchase.html?tm_link=tm_i_purchasep.
Entry to Frameless is subject to the following:
– Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
– No dogs or other pets allowed (except guide dogs or registered assistance dogs)
– Only food or drink purchased from the Café Bar at Frameless may be consumed on the premises (personal water bottles excepted)
– Food or drink may not be consumed in the immersive galleries
– No smoking or vaping anywhere on the premises
– Bicycles, scooters, skateboards, etc are not permitted
– No alcohol or drugs may be brought onto the premises
– A ‘challenge 25’ scheme is in operation for the sale and service of alcohol
– No knives or weapons of any kind are permitted
– Visitors may be subject to bag searches
– CCTV is in operation for the safety and security of visitors and staff
– No professional or commercial photography, filming or recording allowed (for personal use is permitted)
– The use of tripods and selfie sticks is not allowed
– By entering Frameless, visitors are deemed to have given permission for their image to be captured and used in our marketing and social media activities
– Visitors are requested to leave quietly and respect our neighbours
Frameless London Limited reserve the right, at their absolute discretion, to refuse entry or remove anyone from the premises.
Frameless London Limited will not be held liable for any loss, damage or theft of personal property. Visitors enter at their own risk, and except as required by law, the organisers will not be held liable for any loss, damage, or injury suffered.